Friday, December 31, 2010

Triathlete Shoot Part 3| davem photography

Finishing the year's last blog post with a bang. A little behind the scenes (BTS) video of the triathlete shoots. Had a lot of great shoots this year and lots of great clients. Looking forward to 2011 and seeing what kind of images I can create.

I also started a separate triathlon blog that I'll be sharing my own training and race experiences. This will be my second year, but I still consider myself a beginner. I'm ramping up the training and race distance in 2011 and will have a lot to share through my triathlon journey. Head on over and check that out.

Hope everyone had a great 2010. Wishing everyone an even better 2011!

If you're looking for a portrait photographer in the Atlanta area, visit my portfolio.

No comments: