Sunday, December 18, 2011

On Assignment: Atlanta Track Club - Haunted Hustle 5k

Here are some photos from the Haunted Hustle, a cross country 5k put on by the Atlanta Track Club. A 5k is so short that I wasn't able to move along the course like I normally do. It was also a 2 loop course, so at least I got to shoot everyone twice.

First up was the kids fun run. It was a small group but they still had a fun run.

I like these last images. A father & daughter sharing a run and having a good time and the little girl finishing. How cute that she ran with her stuffed toy?

Next up was the main event with a lot larger field.


I had recently tuned in to a webcast with the editor for Mens Health and what they look for in their photos. They like a lot of sky, blue if possible. I tend to lean that way as well.

Some of the kids ran in the adult race and as you can tell, had themselves a great run.


Since it was right before Halloween, they had some nice decorations at the finish line.

This a very flat and fast course. I'd definitely consider this for a future race.

It's already the end of another year and time to spend it with family and friends. I don't plan on blogging for the next 2 weeks. Maybe I'll have a chance to work on the new site. Expect a new post at the start of the new year.  Thanks for reading and supporting my work. Hope you're able to spend the holidays with those closest to you.

If you're looking for a portrait photographer in the Atlanta area, visit my portfolio.

No comments: