Monday, January 16, 2012

New Site, New Blog


Just a short while ago I launched the new and improved website. Along with that, a new blog. I will no longer be writing blog posts here through Blogger. It was time for me to move on and consolidate sites. I've transferred over 100 posts from this site over to the new site. I was unable to transfer over the comments.

I feel the new site overall is a huge improvement, not only for my portfolio, but for the blog and the entire user experience. I hope you continue to follow my posts over on the new site. If you have me booked marked, please update your link to http://davemphotography.com. Thanks.

If you're looking for a portrait photographer in the Atlanta area, visit my portfolio.

2 comments:

Portrait Artists said...

Stunning work done by Atlanta portrait.i like this blog.

Natalie said...

Your new blog looks awesome :)

I love cycling too, but I am not very good at making nice photos... jeje