Friday, September 18, 2009

Makeup Artist - Smink Artist New Website!

I recently finished updating a friend's website. She's a makeup artist and a very talented one. You can see for yourself here.
SminkArtist
Besides being a photographer, I'm also a motion graphic designer and recently got back into doing some web design. It happened more out of necessity than anything else, since I needed to design my own website.


Amy came to me and asked if I could design her site and I thought it would be great project to learn how to use Flash. I used to design in Flash, but that was many years ago and it has since changed to a very robust design and scripting tool. The version I used to work on was before Macromedia acquired Flash, and there was no scripting involved. Needless to say, it wasn't an easy task. However, I'm pleased with the results, as is Amy and she's already getting some positive responses to the site. Amy is a good friend and a great makeup artist. If you're in need of a makeup artist, please checkout the site and contact Amy. In case you didn't know, Smink is Swedish for makeup.

It was great working with Amy and I look forward to working with you again.

By the way, my new site should be up later in the day. I'll post details here as soon as it's online.

If you're looking for a portrait photographer in the Atlanta area, visit my portfolio.

No comments: